Enhance your skincare ritual with our beautiful facial gua sha tool.
This facial massage tool offers a multitude of skin benefits.
- Reduce the appearance of puffiness through lymphatic drainage
- Relieve facial tension
- Alleviate jaw tightness
- Lift and smooth the appearance of the skin
- Promote the absorption of skincare products
The tool is designed and shaped to follow the contours of your face. Recommend using after applying our face oil.
- Cleanse the face and prep skin with a facial oil.
- Keep the tool flat against the skin and use a light to medium pressure. For the eye area, use a very gentle pressure. Repeat all motions 3-5 times.
- Start with the neck area and glide in one direction. Massage in a downward motion to maximize the benefits of lymphatic drainage. You can even massage down to the sternum to flush out the excess/stagnant fluid.
- Move to the jawline and glide from chin to ear. Gently press and wiggle when you get to the ear area to massage the pressure points.
- Move to the cheek area and glide in an outward motion from nose to ear.
- Move to the under-eye area, massage with feather light pressure from the inner corner outward to the temple area.
- Last but not least, massage the forehead. Glide in an upward motion from eyebrow to hairline.
About the stone:
Bian Stones were formed about 65 million years ago when a meteorite collided with the earth in Shandong, China. In primitive society, musicians started using this stone to make musical instruments. Thereafter, doctors observed that these musicians lived longer than expected. After this discovery, they grounded the stone into a therapeutic tool that featured a sharp tip or edge and applied the tool to human body in different ways. The usage of the bian tool eventually led to the creation of acupuncture practice.
Known as Needle Stone, Arrow-headed Stone, and Bian Stone, it is believed that it contains more than forty kinds of trace elements/minerals, and more than twenty kinds of anti-aging elements.
Note: each tool has natural variations in colour and pattern from the stones they are made from.
Canada & US free shipping for orders over CAD$50.
Amazing! It’s a game changer for me. Love all the curves and the strength it has. So well made. I love using it and feel so good after each use. Thank you!
Thank you Haroula! Appreciate the feedback and so glad you are enjoying using this gua sha tool!