Enhance your skincare ritual with our beautiful facial gua sha tool.
This facial massage tool offers a multitude of skin benefits.
- Reduce the appearance of puffiness through lymphatic drainage
- Relieve facial tension
- Alleviate TMJ (jaw area) tightness
- Lift and smooth the appearance of the skin
- Promote the absorption of skincare products
The tool is designed and shaped to follow the contours of your face. Recommend using after applying our face oil.
- Cleanse the face and prep skin with a facial oil.
- Keep the tool flat against the skin and use a light to medium pressure. For the eye area, use a very gentle pressure. Repeat all motions 3-5 times.
- Start with the neck area and glide in one direction. Massage in a downward motion to maximize the benefits of lymphatic drainage. You can even massage down to the sternum to flush out the excess/stagnant fluid.
- Move to the jawline and glide from chin to ear. Gently press and wiggle when you get to the ear area to massage the pressure points.
- Move to the cheek area and glide in an outward motion from nose to ear.
- Move to the under-eye area, massage with feather light pressure from the inner corner outward to the temple area.
- Last but not least, massage the forehead. Glide in an upward motion from eyebrow to hairline.
About the stone:
Xiuyan Jade is one of the classic Chinese jade from Anshan, Liaoning. It is believed that the jade assists in cellular regeneration and in replenishing one's energy. It is also said to be beneficial for kidney function, hormone balance and relieving tension.
Note: each tool has natural variations in colour and pattern from the stones they are made from.
Canada & US free shipping for orders over CAD$50.