Give the gift of self-care this holiday season with our face oil and gua sha stone! ($59 retail value)
100% natural face oil made in Toronto with care.
Benefits: Hydration, oil control and calming
Suitable for: Normal to combination skin
Direction: Use after cleansing. Recommend applying after skin toner. Massage in gentle circular motions over face and neck until absorbed.
Hero Ingredients: Jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil
Jojoba oil has a remarkably similar quality to our skin's natural sebum, making it an amazing balancing oil that prevents breakouts.
Sweet almond oil is rich in anti-oxidants. It is not only moisturizing but also great for clearing out the pores and reverses sun damage.
Grapeseed oil has an anti-microbial effect on the skin and reduces inflammation.
Other Ingredients: Camellia oil, rosehip oil, squalane oil, evening primrose oil, blue lotus absolute oil
This product has a faint aroma of blue lotus. Blue lotus absolute oil is a rare, seasonal distillation harvested in India. The use of this precious blue flower has its roots in ancient history of sacred rituals. Its blissful floral scent invokes a feeling of peace and well being. The oil has many skincare benefits - it is a natural moisturizer and can prevent acne breakouts by balancing oily skin.
Gua Sha Beauty Tool
The tool is designed and shaped to follow the contours of your face. Recommend using after applying our face oil.
- Reduce the appearance of puffiness through lymphatic drainage
- Relieve facial tension
- Alleviate TMJ (jaw area) tightness
- Lift and smooth the appearance of the skin
- Promote the absorption of skincare products
- Cleanse the face and prep skin with a facial oil.
- Keep the tool flat against the skin and use a light to medium pressure. For the eye area, use a very gentle pressure. Repeat all motions 3-5 times.
- Start with the forehead. Glide in an upward motion from eyebrow to hairline.
- Move to the under-eye area, lightly massage from the inner corner outward to the temple area.
- Move to the cheek area and glide in an outward motion from nose to ear.
- Move to the jawline. Massage from chin to ear in an upward motion. Gently wiggle when get to the ear area to massage the pressure points.
- Massage the neck area in one direction with the long side of the tool.
About the stone:
Amethyst is known for its strong healing and cleansing properties. It is said to relieve stress and dissolve negativity.
Note: each tool has natural variations in colour and pattern from the stones they are made from.
Free Canada & US shipping for orders over CAD$50.