Enhance your skincare ritual with our beautiful facial gua sha tool.
This facial massage tool offers a multitude of skin benefits.
- Reduce the appearance of puffiness through lymphatic drainage
- Relieve facial tension
- Alleviate TMJ (jaw area) tightness
- Lift and smooth the appearance of the skin
- Promote the absorption of skincare products
The tool is designed and shaped to follow the contours of your face. Recommend using after applying our face oil.
- Cleanse the face and prep skin with a facial oil.
- Keep the tool flat against the skin and use a light to medium pressure. For the eye area, use a very gentle pressure. Repeat all motions 3-5 times.
- Start with the neck area and glide in one direction. Massage in a downward motion to maximize the benefits of lymphatic drainage. You can even massage down to the sternum to flush out the excess/stagnant fluid.
- Move to the jawline and glide from chin to ear. Gently press and wiggle when you get to the ear area to massage the pressure points.
- Move to the cheek area and glide in an outward motion from nose to ear.
- Move to the under-eye area, massage with feather light pressure from the inner corner outward to the temple area.
- Last but not least, massage the forehead. Glide in an upward motion from eyebrow to hairline.
About the stone:
White Jade is believed to bring calming and grounding energies, which helps relieve anxiety and purify negative feelings.
Note: each tool has natural variations in colour and pattern from the stones they are made from.
Canada & US free shipping for orders over CAD$50.